Wetlands Contact and Inquiry Portal
Make contact with the Wetlands Program by emailing the appropriate ecologist using the Contact Map to the right. Locate the county your wetland or area of concern is in and choose the INQUIRY TOPIC under the correct ecologist. Click here to create a location map.
- Request Education, Training and Outreach Support – Contact a wetland ecologist to schedule wetland training, presentations, and other outreach activities.
- Request a Field Visit – Request to have a wetland ecologist visit a property with landowner permission to review wetland presence and concerns for projects or land purchase.
- Request Project Review – Request to have a wetland ecologist review design plans for a proposed project with wetland concerns.
- Request Status of Pending Permit – Find out the status of an existing wetland permit or wetland permit application.
- Report a Wetland Complaint or Violation – Report activity in a wetland or wetland buffer that may be in violation of the VT Wetland Rules.
- Other Inquiry or General Question – Ask the VT Wetlands Staff a question that is not covered in the other topics.
Click to contact Laura Lapierre, Wetlands Program Manager and coordinator of wetland related
programs and projects.
Wetlands Staff is also available by phone if electronic communication is not available.
Updated: March 2014